Monday, May 16, 2011

Autumnal Concoction in a Cup

On Canadian Ice Wine Tea

Andy Tauer:   I loved, loved, loved the Canadian Ice Wine tea. This is delicious and very much like a walk in autumn, next to a pipe smoker (elegant smoke, expensive!) in a wine yard, in very late autumn. Simply delicious. 

Michael Reid Hunter: nectar of the gods, like drinking an autumn orchard at 4 pm with flowers, bees, golden sunlight and scattered fruit

Lura: I grew up with wild concord grapes nearby, not many, but enough in the autumn to just stop you in your tracks, yes! The golden sunlight of autumn, bees on their last huzzah before dying off, leaves not quite crackling, that's where this tea takes me. A flock of pelicans formed low over my head and I hear a whisper of wind faintly through quiet feathers gliding. Definitely drink in golden autumn golden sun with this one.